CLASSIFIEDS ONLY THB 2,500 + VAT FOR 3 LANGUAGES The Phuket News Kata Rocks The Phuket News
The Phuket News Phuket News
The Phuket News Phuket | Thailand | World | Business | Q&A | Weird World XML, RSS, Feed
The Phuket News The Phuket News
The Phuket News

PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Phuket cop's explosives? Pigeon cook-off! Power cables kill? || May 4

PHUKET XTRA - May 4 Pigeon cook-off! |:| Explosives charges for Phuket cop |:| Dengue virus warning |:| Southern insurgents flex muscles |:| Regulators 'get serious' about tidy cables Hosted by: JP Mestanza || #Phuket

Friday 4 May 2018, 06:06PM


 

 

The Phuket News
The Phuket News
Comment on this story
* Please login to comment. If you do not have an account please register below by simply entering a username, password and email address. You can still leave your comment below at the same time.
Comments Here:

Comments Left: Characters
Username:
Password:
E-mail: (No Hotmail, Live, MSN and Outlook accepted at this time)
Security:
   => Forget password?

Be the first to comment.

The Phuket News
The Phuket News The Phuket News The Phuket News
The Phuket News
Share this
The Phuket News
Have a news tip-off? Click here
The Phuket News
Related stories
The Phuket News
Phuket community

Recent Comments


B140mn CCTV project punted to support Phuket ‘Smart City’ lifeguards

Lifeguard contract for 23 million baht was shut down, but now these stooges want to spend 5 times as much on lifeguard cameras. You just can't ma...(Read More)


International Surf Lifesaving Association issues Phuket travel warning

Looks like things are finally coming to a head here, and perhaps the threat to tourist dollars will make this inept government structure get their s#1...(Read More)


Senior monks defrocked after raids

How many years, with knowledge of Authorities, these criminals were under the flag of monkhood handling their criminal activities? A monk, devoting h...(Read More)


Phuket airport junction B50mn upgrade gifted extended deadline

How many problems for the traffic has all this more or less finish underpasses given ??? Why didnt the make that fly-over all the way to Patak road i...(Read More)


B140mn CCTV project punted to support Phuket ‘Smart City’ lifeguards

Island Man is correct. As with most of the traffic CCTC, they rarely work, be maintained, or even monitored. The B140 million would pay for 100 life...(Read More)


International Surf Lifesaving Association issues Phuket travel warning

Hopefully, the ISLA and the China officials, will keep up the public demands for the safety of tourists. Apparently, Phuket officials have other pl...(Read More)


Phuket airport junction B50mn upgrade gifted extended deadline

Project not completed in 240 day, just done 35%. Now given another 120 days for the other 65%. What kind of planning Officials are calculating here?...(Read More)


Chalong Circle closed to turns from early next month

How many workers are on the Chalong Underpass construction? And why they only work office hours on such a project?...(Read More)


Phuket airport junction B50mn upgrade gifted extended deadline

B50m for such a small stretch of road- I'm in the wrong business! The roads are certainly paved with gold in Thailand. What next- an extensive ...(Read More)


International Surf Lifesaving Association issues Phuket travel warning

Wish there was also a International Health organisation for checking the water quality of Phuket beaches, and publish it. Then Patong Beach would not...(Read More)

The Phuket News
PHUKET NEWS
Phuket
Thailand
World
Business
Q A
Weird World
ARCHIVE
POLL
CURRENCY
WEATHER
PHUKET TIDE TABLE
The Phuket News PHUKET LIFE
Phuket Arts
Phuket Community
Phuket Culture
Phuket Dining
Phuket Education
Phuket Entertainment
Phuket Environment
Phuket Health
Phuket People
Phuket Technology
Phuket Travel
World Entertainment
Photo Galleries
The Phuket News PHUKET SPORT
Phuket
Thailand
World
SURF REPORT
PREDICTIONS
The Phuket News PHUKET CLASSIFIEDS
Phuket Buy and Sell
Phuket Jobs
Phuket Property
Phuket Cars and Boats
Phuket Community
Phuket Services
SEARCH CLASSIFIEDS
POST CLASSIFIED
The Phuket News The Phuket News PHUKET EVENTS
Phuket Event listings
Phuket Event calendar
Buy Tickets
POST EVENT
The Phuket News PHUKET DIRECTORY
Phuket Bars, pubs and clubs
Phuket Hotels and villas
Phuket Restaurants
Phuket Yellow Pages
POST LISTING
The Phuket News BARGAINS
The Phuket News ABOUT US
The Company
Distribution points
Subscribe
Advertise with us
Pay for advert
Contact us
CONTESTS
Content Google Map
Site map
Australian Visa Services
 
Currency - The Phuket News   Weather Report - The Phuket News   Surf Report - The Phuket News
LinkedIn - The Phuket News   Twitter - The Phuket News   YouTube - The Phuket News   Facebook - The Phuket News
Copyright © 2018 Class Act Media. All rights reserved. | Website usage terms and conditions | Privacy and Confidentiality Statement.