1. Urban Decay’s Sheer Revolution Lipstick is everything you love about the original Revolution lipstick, but with a sharp, shiny finish. Every shade features a super creamy, rich and gorgeous, high-shine finish.
Infused with a nourishing blend of oils and antioxidants Maxi-Lip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them look plumper and fuller.
2. Chloé Love Story is the pop song of floral perfumes. A perfect mix of jasmine-and-orange-flower blend, for a bright, happy, irresistible girl.
Floral, fresh, and sexy, Love Story is the new essence of seduction from Chloé. Orange flower oil opens the fragrance with a radiant and intoxicating characteristic like the flush of new love.
The seductive and joyful scent of stephanotis jasmine, often used in wedding bouquets, gives the fragrance its heart. The scent is grounded by the sensual diffusion and freshness of cedar wood, creating a special base that endures.
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Gift Set is a playful interpretation of the original Daisy fragrance. It’s a lot more fruity, more bubbly, more girly!
Open the beautiful bottle that’s covered in six soft-to-the-touch daisies with petals in white, pink and yellow, and you’ll be transported to a field of sunshine bursting with romantic flower scents. Its light, woody base gives the perfume an unexpected twist.
4. NAILS INC. Spring Summer Mini Gel Effect collection is the must have nail set. A six-piece set of mini gel effect polishes formulated with revolutionary plasticiser technology resulting in a high shine, super glossy finish. And the best part? No UV lamp needed.
5. Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Palette is a sleek, palm-sized palette with Bobbi Brown’s must-have Corrector, Creamy Concealer, Skin Foundation Stick, and Sheer Finish Pressed Powder.
6. And finally, Marula oil. Possibly the answer to perfect skin and hair. There are plenty of oils around, but, Marula oil is made from the fruit of the marula tree, which is native to Africa. It’s moisturising, but it won’t clog your pores.
It also contains the antioxidants vitamin C, vitamin E, and flavonoids. The best part? It’s surprisingly non-oily.