The event, which also heralds the new arrival of the new charter season, is free for superyachts and invited yachting professionals to enter and welcomes both sailing and motor superyachts over 24 metres to enjoy a three-day social programme in and around the award-winning Kata Rocks.
The new participating partners announced this week include:
- Lee Marine (Thailand’s leading luxury yachting company with a reputation for service excellence);
- Benetti Yachts (founded in 1873, one of the oldest luxury shipyard in the world. Benetti builds semi-custom composite yachts from 93′ to 145);
- Princess Yachts Southeast Asia (with over 50 years of heritage, Princess Yachts meticulously sculpts iconic yachts);
- Bristol Charter (with operations in Dubai, Phuket and the French Riviera - Bristol Charter offers the best luxury yacht cruises in Phuket);
- PMYA Asia Yachting (it offers yacht training and professional yachting services to discerning clients);
- Seal Superyachts (Thailand’s longest established Superyacht Agency, servicing the Seychelles through to eastern Indonesia);
- Yacht Solutions (Asia’s leading superyacht specialist situated in both Bangkok and Phuket Thailand, servicing superyachts across the Asia- Pacific region)
The new participants join Burgess, 77 Design and Hemisphere Crew Solutions Monaco, along with host Kata Rocks and sponsor Infinite Luxury. Many more participants are to be announced soon, said event organisers this week.
The list of top luxury media committed to covering KRSR also continues to grow with Destinasian, Tatler Hong Kong, Yacht Style, Palace, Luxe Getaways, Class Act Media, Image Asia, Naa Magazine, LUXUO and Travellers Planet added to those already confirmed.
“We are delighted with the universally positive response and support regarding the Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous from the yachting industry and luxury media.” said Richard Pope, CEO of event sponsor Infinite Luxury & Kata Rocks.
Josh Lee, Founder & Managing Director of Lee Marine, added, “Lee Marine is thrilled to be supporting the first Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous. Kata Rocks and Infinity Luxury are, as usual, presenting innovative ideas for this event. Thailand’s current and upcoming superyacht market has so much growth potential and, this rendezvous pushes that point home.”