Many long-term expats do without air conditioning, some because they prefer the heat, others as a sacrifice made to keep their electricity bills low.
However, many other expats – and even resident Thais – cannot go without the “big chill” as the humidity during the current rainy season can be too much to get a good night’s sleep.
So, for the record, The Phuket News asks you: “Do you use air conditioning?”
- Yes, always. Normally it is working all day, even during the green season.
- Yes, sometimes, but only during really hot days.
- Regularly, but only to cool down my bedroom before going to sleep.
- Mostly not. I try to limit my use due to financial/environmental reasons.
- No, never. I am okay with the heat and there are other ways to cool down.
To cast your vote, click here.
The poll will run online until September 28.