Part of the SilverNeedle® Collection, Kiridara Hotel is situated in north central Laos, where the Nam Khan River meets the Mekong River. Luang Prabang is a UNESCO World Heritage Site well known for its ancient Buddhist temples and monasteries.
Perfect for families and friends travelling together, the two Kiridara Villas offer guests the experience of plush living in a private vacation home with personalised hotel services, providing an ideal base from where they can explore this exotic and historical destination.
The package also includes a culinary experience for guests to cook a traditional Laotian dinner with Kiridara’s Executive Chef.
Built in the traditional Laotian style, the charming Kiridara Villa Ban Kili is located in the town centre and is within easy walking distance to temples, markets and restaurants.
It offers 300 square metres of living space including 2 king bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room with fully-equipped kitchen, garden courtyard and a balcony with panoramic views of the Nam Khan River.
Steeped in the vibrant atmosphere of a local community, Kiridara Villa Ban Visoun has a riverfront location in a village enclave surrounded by historical sites and street markets.
This villa has 250 square metres of contemporary living space with a king bedroom, a twin bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room with fully-equipped kitchen, garden patio and a riverfront verandah.
Both villas have dedicated butler service, personalised grocery shopping service and Chef-prepared meals, or guests can cook their own meals. Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is included and available throughout the villas.
“The new villas extend our promise of delivering personalised guest service in an authentic ambiance at a special setting, while enhancing SilverNeedle® Collection’s presence in the upscale Luang Prabang market,” said Chris Stafford, Vice President Hotel Operations, Mekong Region, SilverNeedle® Hospitality.
The Kiridara Villa Package for four guests over four nights includes the following:
- Round-trip airport transfers in a private minivan
- Four nights’ accommodation for 4 guests in Kiridara Villa Ban Kili or Ban Visoun
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival
- Local fruit platter in-room upon arrival
- Daily à la carte breakfast
- Traditional Laos-inspired four-course dinner prepared and served at the villa by Kiridara’s Executive Chef (menu can be modified to suit dietary requirements)
- Personal butler service
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Personalised half-day Luang Prabang tour with private guide exploring local temples, galleries and attractions
- Boat trip to Pak Ou Caves with lunch cruise
- Monks alms-giving ceremony and morning market tour
- Late check-out, subject to availability
Rates and validity are as follows
1 September – 31 October 2013: USD 1,620
1 November – 24 December 2013: USD 2,020
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Kiridara Luang Prabang:
Tel: +856 71 261 888 Fax: +856 71 260 935