THE PAVILIONS PHUKET EPL Prediction Competition 2018-2019 Kata Rocks
Login | Create Account Poll Currency Weather Facebook Youtube Search

dCondo project in Phuket sells out in just two hours

PHUKET: Leading Thai real estate company Sansiri has plainly hit on a winning formula with its dCondo condominium in Kathu.

Tuesday 18 October 2011, 12:38PM


Success: Sansiri Executive vice president Suriya Wannabuit

Success: Sansiri Executive vice president Suriya Wannabuit

The 556 studio units on offer sold out in just two hours, the company announced after its “pre-sales” period at the weekend.

Executive vice president Suriya Wannabuit told The Phuket News that the doors opened for sales to begin at 8am, but people had been queuing from 7am. By 10am, all the units were sold.

He added that dCondo in Phuket was sold on the same day that a similar project was launched in Bangkok. In Bangkok 85 per cent of the units sold on the first day, in Phuket 100 per cent.

Although some 30 per cent of units in Phuket went to those apparently looking for investment upside and buying more than one unit, the remaining 70 per cent were sold to people looking to live there.

 

 

comments powered by Disqus
Melbourne Cup 2018