During the press conference it was announced that Royal Gem and Rayaburi Group had taken over the club’s management and that they have set up a new company to run the “Andaman Dragon” called “Royal Raya Sport”.
The company would be run with the assistance of Capt Tanattub “Big Noi” Arjarayut a former Thai national player.
The two main owners of the club were announced as Mr Chatchai Rojrongsi, Director of Royal Gems Paviilion, a company which sells jewellery and souvenirs, and Mr Pitipon Nukulpanitwipat, Director of the Raya group of hotels.
The ideology of the new set up is to develop Phuket FC into a stronger and bigger team which will be capable of reaching the Thai Premier League.
1. Mr Pitipon Nukulpanitwipat (Chairman)
2. Mr Chatchai Rojrongsi (Vice Chairman)
3. Pol Capt Tanattub Arjarayut (Manager)
4. Mr Pitaya “Odd” Pimarmman (Coach)
5. Mr Niwat Nuisarha (Coaching Assistant)
6. Mr Pannapat Limsertto (Club Management)